AI is a part of our everyday lives- whether it is our mobile phone based personal advisers such as Cortana and Siri or chatting with a delivery app through a chatbot. The Indian industry has a huge demand for AI developers and people from all walks of life are interested to join the bandwagon. The course is designed in such a way that irrespective of you being a techie or a non-techie, you can master the contents and applications. In this course you will learn about Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep learning, Natural language processing (NLP). Real-use cases would be used for NLP and deep learning. We will build a Q&A system based on NLP.
(Ex VP-Big Data Home Credit | Ex-Fidelity)
(Ex-Lending Kart | IIT Roorkee)
• Total Experience of more than 23 years across different IndustriesNBFCs, Automobiles, Management education, Pharma and Financial services.
• BE in Electrical Engineering from IIT, Roorkee, MBA from Manipal University, B.K. School of Management, Ahmedabad MBA( Marketing), pursuing Phd from AHRD, Ahmedabad
• More than 8 years of training experience. Delivered corporate trainings in predictive modelling at Deloitte, WNS, Persistent, HP, Cognizant, UNISYS, E&Y, Metlife, Technosoft. Was a Featured faculty scholar at SAS Global forum 2013.
Sr. Researcher & Trainer – Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
• Professional with strong background in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning and Computer Vision and Statistical Data Mining.
• Proven ability to build up analytic tools that can help the research wing in transmitting market knowledge throughout the design to ensure that the new product is successful.
• Data-Science Trainer in Gateway Group, Oracle, Genpact, Vodafone, Dubai RTA, Metlife, Reliance Capital and others.
Use of real industry case studies.
Theoretical knowledge sharing.
Two-hour basic coverage on how to use Python and Tensor-flow and Keras.
Data related to use cases would be provided to you. You can interact with the instructors for solving your problems. Cases would be provided as assignments and solutions to them would be given at the end of the stipulated time.
Participants who want to switch careers and move to data science and leverage the experience of leading industry and academic experts. The course does not require any prior experience.
40 hour (2 hour session)
SkillSir is an initiative by TASK group, who has been in the employment market in India for over 2 decades and they offer:
Highly qualified & knowledgeable University Professors, Domain Experts& Industry Professionals
Multiple Trainers. Mr. Amit Saraswat anchors the data science modules. He is a well known data scientist with the good hand holding with the experience of more than 17 years.
Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about SkillSir.